ARTWORKS FOR SALE
You wish to be alarmed by any new work by this artist? Just write us your mail address and you will be informed exclusively as soon as new works arrive to us by this artist
For five years she attended the Applied Arts Vocational School, and between 1931 and 1942 she worked with group of artists kown as Zugliget, which included Vilmos Aba-Novák, Károly Patkó, Emil Kelemen, Jenő Barcsay and Ernő Bánk.
She made study trips to Italy in 1935 where she met her future husband and to the Scandinavian countries in 1939 increasing her recognition and acclaim across Europe. In 1940 she was elected Honorary Life Member. In 1946 she became Member of the Pál Szinyei Merse Society which featured the most prominent painters of Hungary.
- 1929, 1933, 1936, 1938, 1955 • Ernst Museum, Budapest
- 1961 Csók Gallery, Budapest
- 1962, 1966, 1972 • Memphis, USA
- 1970 Babits Mihály Museum, Szekszárd (HU)
- 1972 Castle Museum, Nagytétény (HU)
- 1973 Bakony Museum Veszprém (HU)
- 1977 Hungarian National Gallery, Budapest
- 1979 Csók Gallery Budapest
- 1980 Tokio