Szenteleki, Gábor Scene
The artwork - filled with symbols - is inspired by many different syles and elements used by former masters: the use of colors and the table composition reminds us of Caravaggio and is characterized by the typical "Szenteleki Harmony". We see a still-life inspired by dutch masters (and the peeled lemon as their classical motif) as well as the realistic figures, who are sitting on a bacchanal table as a group of friends. Every element of the artwork is in beautiful harmony with each other, evoking a unique atmosphere, including the Bacchus-horn bearing creature, who is holding the red wine in his hand, or the scone - as a Christian symbol. The Jedi Knight like figure who is holding the pomegranate as the symbol of fertility and life in the air, seemingly with the pure will - is a self-portrait for the artist and also represents the importance to be the protector of goodness and morality as a creative artist.
Packaging and free Shipping
With 25 years of experience in shipping Art worldwide, we provide safe packaging and shipping to our customers. Shipping and packaging are free of charge only if the list price shown on our website is accepted without discount or lower offers.
- Shipping of etchings, lithographs and prints comes usually in tubes without the frame to be safe
- For Shipping of paintings and sculptures we provide individually created wood boxes
- The fine photography is packaged in safety boxes
- All our packages we ship are insured (all risk)
- For all shipping details please read our Shipping Guidelines here
- For any other information you can read our Terms and Conditions here